Volunteering as a Visitor Guide at Safeside offers:
- The opportunity to contribute to the community on an issue you really care about and to make a difference
- An exciting new experience and an opportunity to do something completely different
- A chance to develop personal skills such as time management, communication and presentation skills
- The chance to meet and work with new people from other backgrounds
- The chance to develop transferable skills that can be used to access further training or employment
- The chance to gain experience and evidence for educational awards
- A chance to do something that is enormously enjoyable and rewarding
- A chance to become associated with the Fire Service and other key partner organisations
Volunteer Visitor Guides are provided with uniform and out of pocket expenses are reimbursed.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact us.